Friday 13 September 2013

Horribly Busy

I was supposed to blog about my Day 2 of the trip to Virginia but I had absolutely NO TIME THIS WEEK!

I went for the Civic Honda Tour @ Raleigh to catch Maroon 5 & Kelly Clarkson's concert!!!! I'm not a fan-girl kinda person but I really love them both! They are amazing! Using my typical fan-girl moment to say this: Adam Levine is SO hot!







Crazy amount of people!! 









Ok I take really bad pictures during concerts. & I spend more time enjoying the concert than snapping away! So 'am sorry bout these pictures! We got the lawn seats for the concert which costed only 30USD! We reached 2 hours before the start of the concert and secured a space almost to the most front of the lawn in front of the stage! Oh well we had to literally RUN and be kiasu in order to get those seats. And nope, it's not a Singaporean thing at all!!


This weekend I'm heading to Bryson City. We booked a resort @ Smoky Mountain and we'll be hiking and doing some water sports!! So the my Virginia blogpost will be delayed once again but I'll be back for more! :)


Till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment