Tuesday 5 November 2013

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Halloween was so awesome!!

This is my first actual celebration of Halloween! I mean, going to Halloween Horrors and all is fun but I get to doll up this year!! When people dress up in Singapore, it's always just random drawing on faces to make themselves look 'creepier' than usual, which I find a lack of creativity!! Why must Halloween always and only be about ghostly stuff??? I mean, it's quite fresh and creepy at the start but over the years it's just.................boring.


So we've been talking a lot of Halloween since weeks back. I even suggested that we should do a zombie apocalypse. All we need will be face paints and other random materials, which we can share the costs!!! But.......it was only a plan on paper. Lol. In the end, no one did anything and till the very afternoon of Halloween itself, I had no idea what I wanna do. I really wanted to do something special because it's probably a once-in-a-lifetime experience (considering how serious Americans are about Halloween) and so I googled and searched and asked and YouTube-d until I found something relatively easy to do without having to buy much materials!!!

I painted a face on my face so it looks like I have 2 faces!!!

This is the video I got the idea from!



This is what it looks like! 

When I shift my hair and show only the left side of my face...


This is so fun 'cuz I can wink too!!! :D





Ben, Jake and Kahswee shared the same sentiments as me. They, too, wanted to do something special but they couldn't think of something economical and fun even on that afternoon itself until we visited a thrift shop on Franklin.......


This is what became of them. HAHAHA. Jake was wrapped in a freaking bed sheet!!! So we have 3 new single ladies: demure one, slutty one and fiesty one.

Louise and I did their make-up for them and I had so much fun doing it!! I think it's the first time I put full make up on someone! Teeheehee. 




And then after all the preparations, HIT THE FRANKLIN ST WE GO! And btw, Franklin St is the TOP 3 places in the US to be in during Halloween!


Here we goooo!
I really think this angle makes it look even more creepy!


The most idea-less idea for Halloween. 


My art pieces! 


 This clock tower is really cool!!!!!

 This is the real thing.

Suzu the Pinocchio! 

Geisha lipped. 

 The bitches and Rebecca - always camera ready. It was a candid shot!!

 Us together!! :D

Katie and I! 

Mega photobomb by stranger..... 

Saw Hannah (my suitemate) at Krispy Kreme! (Krispy Kreme gives out free donuts to all that go in in costumes!! :D) And btw she's a loofah, and her boyfriend, Sean (at the back half photobombing half should be in the picture) is a soap bar. I think they are too cute!!!! 

 I finally have a picture with Rachel! And it just had to be on Halloween with us not being our usual selves. Hahaha.

That's Samantha (lives beside me) and Kristina (lives across me) chilling in our dorm!


And that was end of my (fruitful) Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment